Thursday, December 27, 2007

Getting Involved in Utah Politics

I have created this blog out of a desire to increase political involvement in Utah. My job is to make it easier for the regular Joe or Jane to navigate Utah politics. About a year ago, I decided to do my duty and vote, so I tried to find out who all my elected representatives were--it took hours just to find names, much less anything about them!! As a result, I want to have a place where fellow Utahns can find information quickly. Therefore, I will be creating a condensed list of ways to get educated and involved as well as notify you of upcoming events. We might even try to explain upcoming legislative bills into plain language!

I welcome any suggestions or requests for information.

1 comment:

BeaK. said...

Well, I think you are one very smart and well put together young woman.

Impressive to say the least.

I'm glad I know and can call you my friend Jessica.

You will make an impact in your life...this I know.

Bea Kunz
http://www.sagehillfarmsandvintagestore.com